Receiving Abundance

  True riches aren't in the material, but true riches can be received through the material. God has been revealing Himself--His treasure and riches--through abundant financial support. Who am I to have reached my financial needs, plus, for Costa Rica 3 weeks before departure? I am nothing, but that is the God I serve. His character and goodness can be learned in the receiving of the material, though not in the gift itself. He is faithful to provide; He is good to give assurance; He is quite capable of exceeding limited expectations (Praise the Lord!): a few of the life-lessons I've learned from receiving.
  It's humbling and overwhelming to be financially blessed; thank you. The Lord has used your gift to reveal more of Himself to me--riches beyond comparison! 
  I've been blown away by the prayer and support of the body of Christ! I wish there was a way to express my heart in words, but words fail me, as they often do! I'm grateful for each dear friend who has directed me back to Christ in the challenges of preparation; I'm grateful for a wonderful family that continues to support me through all my wanderings; and I'm grateful for the Smith family in allowing me share a bit of life with them. Only 3 days to departure: what an undoubtedly challenging, yet beautiful journey ahead! 

  We serve a good, good Father. Bless the Lord, oh my soul. 

Comments

  1. We will be praying for you and excited to see all God will do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristin! I appreciate your family so much.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts